The latest trend in karaoke software is all about formats for new age devices! Karaoke for iPods, media players and PCs are becoming increasingly popular. This software is basically computer programs that help in creating, organizing and editing your playlists and songs. You may arrange the songs according to their genres or other categories. There are 3 variations available in the market.
- These contain a number of songs you can play on your karaoke player
- You can get these in a single or multiple discs.
Karaoke Software for creating song books
- These can be used to store, create and organize songs on the karaoke songbooks.
- These are usually backed by a solid database that is able to store thousands of karaoke songs.
- You can organize and reference songs according to your convenience
- Some software even allows you to print song books with the artist name, disc titles or song title.
Karaoke Software for voice recording
- These are mainly used to replace voices in your karaoke player with your own voice.
- They work in a simple manner-they just suppress the original voice and use your voice in its place.
- You can use it to remix songs, create karaoke songs and record them. You can even add special sound effects!
Karaoke Software for Your Devices
You can even get iPod karaoke converters. These help you use your iPod as a karaoke machine whenever you need it! There are CD+G karaoke player software available with key change features. This transforms your PC into a karaoke player. You can change files you download into CD+G CDs. You can even transform CD+G karaoke to karaoke videos for more fun! The most popular file formats for these devices include:
- Mp3 Karaoke-audio- these are the most popular of the karaoke files because they are supported by a host of devices including iPods, mobile phones and PCs.
- WMV and Mp4-video- these include karaoke files together with a scrolling list of lyrics. Mp4 are best for iPods, other media players, Macs and PCs. WMV is best if your PC is installed with Microsoft software.
- Online- you can even go for online karaoke-it’s easy to access and you can get a number of facilities, either free or for a nominal charge.
- Midi karaoke- usually favored by musicians, these can be used on your computer if it has a MIDI player together with a sound card.
- CDG karaoke-it’s a CD player combined with a graphics output. You can play the discs and view the output on TV or other monitors by plugging in the karaoke player. These are quite expensive though, and may not be compatible with new age devices.
How Do You Buy The Best?
Wondering how to buy the best software? We provide you useful tips, right here!
- File exporting- it is always better to opt for software that allows export of song bases to database or excel formats once you’ve organized songs for editing.
- Compatibility- Always make sure your iPod or PC has the required systems installed before investing in such software.
Choose your karaoke software with care- and then enjoy the benefits for days to come!